CBD Pure Organic Hemp Extract Powder Supplement for Horses
Secure checkout with credit card
I have been using First Cut Organic Products for Over a month. The horses or see more comfortable and calm. One of them would always stock up in her hind legs and within a few days of the product that is gone and she's is moving much better
CBD pure organic hemp extract:
Our CBD Products for Horses is pure organic hemp pomace extract. It is an easy and palatable way to boost the overall health of your horses while helping them feel calm, relaxed, and stress-free.
One scoop serving contains:
- 12.5g of Organic Hemp Pomance Extract and
- 250mg of cannabidiol
CBD powder is an excellent source of Omega 3, Omega 6, and essential fatty acids.
You can trust First Cut Organics when it comes to quality as our products are:
- 100% natural, organically harvested hemp sourced
- 3rd party lab tested for safety, quality, and efficacy
- Vet developed and reviewed
- Easy to feed powdered form
- Helps support a healthy mood and joints
- US Grown
The dosage requirements depend on multiple factors like a horse’s age, weight, medical condition, and history. It is best to visit a veterinarian for the right dosage instructions. We suggest feeding your horse one scoop of our CBD powder supplement daily.
You can also use our product as a horse joint supplement, as CBD is effective in aiding joint and mobility problems.
Note: The product is for horses only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately. The product has less than 0.3% THC by weight.
Benefits of CBD for Horses:
- Improves the horse’s coat with essential fatty acids like omega-6 and omega-3
- Supports better digestion
- Improves horses’ insulin, metabolism, and inflammatory response
- Promotes healthy brain functioning
- Improves joint function and resiliency along with hoof health
- Aids in producing offspring by increasing sperm quality in stallions
- In pregnant horses, it improves the foal’s immune system
- Reduces anxiety and stress during stall confinement and traveling shows
- Heals ulcers and leaky gut
- Faster recovery from surgery or injury
- Increases calories without the concern of laminitis in insulin-resistant horses
CBD for horses for saleBuy The Best CBD pure organic hemp extract :
First Cut Organics is in the business of CBD horse treats purely because of our love for horses! Our team knows what it is to own, love, and care for horses and thus came up with a range of hemp extract products that support and empower your horse(s) in a proper manner. Place your order today or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have. You can also Contact Us with any of your queries.
Read our Refund Policy as well for any return and refund-related questions, you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is hemp extract CBD?
Hemp extract CBD powder is a concentration of the hemp plant’s leaves, flowers, and stems. It includes cannabinoids, terpenes, plant sterols, fatty acids, flavonoids, and other essential vitamins and nutrients.
2. Is hemp extract the same as CBD?
No, hemp extract is not the same as CBD. The major difference between hemp extract vs. CBD is their sources. CBD comes from the hemp plant’s stalks, leaves, and flowers, whereas hemp extract comes from the seeds of the Cannabis sativa plant.
3. What is hemp extract CBD used for?
Hemp-extract CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes, mainly for humans, horses, and dogs. Hemp extract CBD powder is popular for its stress-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known to improve overall health in humans and horses.
4. How to use hemp extract CBD Powder for Horses?
You can use hemp extract CBD powder for a horse's daily feed by adding or mixing it to their food or administrating directly.
5. Does hemp extract CBD help with pain?
Yes, full spectrum hemp extract CBD’s benefits include reduced pain and inflammation and the secondary effects that come with it. Hemp extract can also help your horse with joint health and arthritis.
6. Does hemp extract contain THC?
Hemp extract contains very little to no level of THC - typically less than 1.0%. These levels of THC are a major consideration when comparing hemp extract vs. CBD.
7. How much CBD do horses need?
The dosage of CBD depends on the weight and issue the horse is facing. Generally speaking, you can give 20mg to 30mg for stress-related problems and 50mg to 60mg for pain issues. You can consult a doctor for precise dosage recommendations
8. What is a full-spectrum hemp extract CBD for Horses?
As the name suggests, full-spectrum hemp extract CBD powder contains all the organic compounds of the hemp plant, including CBD, more than 100 cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids to boot. Whereas cannabidiol isolate contains a single cannabinoid: CBD.
9. What is hemp extract CBD good for?
In horses, hemp extract CBD powder is well-known for allergies and skin conditions, treating respiratory issues and joint health, and improving the reproductive system.